I’m always late on the trend bus I know. But as they say better late than never. So here’s Gigi Hadid Pasta Recipe.
Gigi Hadid Pasta Recipe
The vodka was left out. I added more chilli because we love chilli. However, you can use your discretion here.
This pasta is so delicious. But it is full of cream and it has some parmesan cheese. As you can see I have that bowl of salad in the background, thats probably going to be my dinner.
I am being so good and so proud of my discipline. Hope it lasts forever…haha!
For this dish I have adjusted the recipe a little to suit our taste. You can also adjust some of the ingredients to suit you.
Yes, I know as usual I’m going off topic again. Finally, I have launched my NPO, “The Sprinkles of Hope Foundation”.
It did take a lot of courage putting out my first post. More because I know how much this involves.
Committing myself to an initiative such as this one is huge for me. I am extremely sensitive and I don’t contain my emotions very well.
It’s why I am going to take baby steps and handle only as much as I can. I really am committed to helping women and children but I want to start small.
I believe that every little act of kindness is needed in this world. If I can help just a few people and make a difference in their lives that’s enough for me.
Yesterday, after my post, I did feel a little despondent. I couldn’t believe the number of unfollows I had on social media.
Does someone doing good for society bother people that much. What sort of world do we live in.
Helping people is not something we do for fame or money. We do it because we want to make a difference and from the goodness of our hearts.
Abuse is something close to my heart and I know what it feels like to be in a place of darkness with no hope. I don’t want other women to ever feel like there’s no hope.
So for those that doubt my intentions I am happy for them to leave. I do believe I have a purpose on this earth and doing good for others make me happy.
That’s all that matter right now. Not the numbers, not the haters, not the opinion of others.
If you want to support this you can find us on social media. I am currently working on a website too so that will be up and running soon.
For those that care and genuinely support me in all that I do, thank you fromt the bottom of my heart. I appreciate every one of you.
Now that I have that off my chest let me get to Gigi Hadid’s Pasta. Let’s just say you won’t regret making this pasta.
Just ensure you are not on any sort of diet so you can really indulge. And if you feel even more indulgent add that vodka…Lol!
What I love about this dish is how few ingredients you need. All you need is olive oil, onion, garlic, chilli/chilli flakes, fresh cream, parmesan and pasta.
Of course you can add whatever else you want to it. I have added spinach to it before.
You can also add some mushroom, chicken, prawns. I think it is one of those versatile recipes that you can add just about anything.
Quick and Easy
Another great thing about this dish is how quick and easy it is. You can have dinner in under 30 minutes.
Trust me it’s the best under 30 minute dinner you will have. My family simply loves this dish.
I hope you love this recipe as much as we do. If you do please drop a comment and a star rating, it is always appreciated.
More pasta recipes to try:
Gigi Hadid Pasta Recipe
- 2 cups dried pasta cooked as per package instructions
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 8 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1&1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- pinch of sugar (optional)
- 1 tbsp butter (optional)
- Boil the pasta as per package instructions. Reserve one cup of the pasta water and drain the pasta. Set aside
- Add the olive oil and onion to a large pan, on low heat, and fry until the onion is translucent
- Add the garlic and green chilli and fry for a minute.
- Add the tomato paste and cook until it starts to get darker in colour. About a minute
- Add the chilli flakes and cook for a few seconds
- Mix in the fresh cream and parmesan. Season with salt and pepper
- Add the cooked pasta and mix well. If you are using butter add it in and mix. Add some of the reserved pasta water. If you are reheating later add the water then
- Add a pinch of sugar if too acidic. Garnish with some fresh basil
- The original recipe uses a whole cup of parmesan for half the quantity of pasta. However, I have reduced the amount. You can add more if you wish
- I also left out the butter because I felt it was rich enough with the cream but feel free to add it if you wish
- I didn't plan to make this dish, I was spontaneous so I didn't have any basil but you can add fresh basil to the dish
- The amount of garlic and chilli can also be adjusted depending on how spicy or mild you prefer the dish